Avebe is a market-oriented cooperative of starch potato growers. Traditionally, they focused exclusively on extracting the starch from the potato. But through the development of innovative techniques, they now also obtain proteins from the potato, intended for the food industry. The potato is a source of possibilities with even more ingredients that can be extracted, so the quest for more resources from the potato is ongoing.
Active in: The Netherlands, Germany, Japan, China, Singapore, Taiwan, Turkey, North America and Sweden.
Just like from the potato, Avebe is looking to get the most out of their employees by harmonizing processes within HR and applying optimization of the processes. Their ultimate goal is one integrated total solution for our employees.
By optimizing the current SAP SuccessFactors modules and expanding the possibilities by introducing new SAP SuccessFactors modules, myBrand has partnered with Avebe to shape the Cloud transition for HR within Avebe. This makes Avebe ready for the future where it can meet the market demand by enabling the right employee at the right place at the right time.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting
- SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- SAP SuccessFactors Performance & Goals
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- myBrand Document Generator
- myBrand Digital Personnel File
- Ready for the future
- Efficiently organized processes
- Faster and more effective cooperation
- A total solution for our employees
- Compliant with laws and regulations (GDPR / AVG)
- Less time needed for administrative tasks, more time for the strategic challenges within HR
In the video below, Marc van der Aa, Manager HR Services, Processes & Systems at Avebe, talks about the use of myBrand products within Avebe.